Last Activity:
Aug 15, 2017 at 2:25 AM

Followers 1

Birthday:
Oct 1, 1965 (Age: 51)
Combat System Safety Engineer

Share This Page

Holy Grail

Moderator, Male, 51, from King George, Va.

Staff Member Moderator

Oh, ok. Well I can't comment on any other servers except the CSS servers. That's the only game I play. Apr 23, 2017

Holy Grail was last seen:
Aug 15, 2017 at 2:25 AM
    1. Holy Grail
      Holy Grail
      Oh, ok. Well I can't comment on any other servers except the CSS servers. That's the only game I play.
    2. Holy Grail
      Holy Grail
      I cannot play on the EU servers with a ping that is 100-150 and neither can most others in the US.
    3. Holy Grail
      Holy Grail
      I never see a single player on the EU servers. Tonight, only players on the EU Militia server are players from the US server Militia map.
    4. Holy Grail
      Holy Grail
      I play on the CS Servers every night. I check all US and EU servers before I play every night
    5. Holy Grail
      Holy Grail
      I would disagree
    6. therisingtotempol
      therisingtotempol
      I have regularly played on this server for countless hours (you can check into if if that data is available) and have never once before been accused of hacking. It is not unusual for me to have a high KD ratio. I have played under alias PaPa Hindu before and there are lots of people that can vouch for me
    7. therisingtotempol
      therisingtotempol
      Can you please check into the details of why I was banned. STEAM_0:1:8212740. I was playing as usual and some randoms commented that I was hacking due to getting HS and killing them (they were not skilled) and was immediately banned by M.D. without any proof or video.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 1, 1965 (Age: 51)
    Combat System Safety Engineer
    Retired Navy Master Chief. Now working government job as a Safety Engineer. 50 Years old in 2015. Like to play CSS. Been playing it since 2002.